We are seeking to recruit a receptionist/office assistant for the Council Offices located in Parton Road, Churchdown.
The hours of work will be 12 in total working 3 hours per day – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. These hours can be worked flexibly between the hours of 09:00 am and 1:00 pm.
Candidates will have the following aptitudes:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. photocopiers and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Customer service attitude
For a job description and application form, please contact:
Miss Geraldine Connor, Clerk to the Council or Mrs Denise Bullock, Assistant Clerk to the Council.
Telephone: 01452 713 528 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is noon, Friday, 7th December 2018. Interviews to take place week commencing 10th December 2018.