Churchdown is a semi rural parish. It has wonderful countryside all around the area, a good choice of housing, shopping areas and all the facilities you would expect in a modern area. Churchdown Parish is served by Tewkesbury Borough council . –
Churchdown boasts Boarding Kennels, a Chemist, Chinese Restaurant, Indian Restaurant, Day Nursery, Dentist, Doctors, Estate Agents, Fish & Chip Shop, Funeral Director, Garden Centre, Library, Optician, Petrol Station, Post Office, Residential Care Home, Sheltered Housing, Supermarkets, pubs and cofee shops, various shops,and 2 vetinerary practicies.
Churchdown also has 5 local churches.
- Methodist Church, Chapel Hay Lane
- Our Lady of Perpetual Succour RC, Cheltenham Road East
- St John’s the Evangelist Church of England, St John’s Ave
- St. Andrew’s Church of England, Station Road
- St Bartholomew’s Church of England – (top of Chosen Hil)